Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nite out in Thiruvanamalai

Thursday, May 1, 2008
It was long since after our school tour(lollz...) me and ma frnds were out for a long trip.Suddenly an idea went through my mind,"Why dont we go to Thiruvanamalai"?.My frnds looked at me weirdly.I have been to Thiruvanamalai.Its usual for the devotees to go for Girivalam i.e.Considering the hill as Lord Shiva we go round it.Its not simple its about 18kms.Everyone thought that its just like Thirupathi to climb the hill but its not.Its just a walk going round the hill.I explained all this to ma friends and they accepted for it.We went by a Govt Bus coz there are no private buses operating in those routes.I know that we were going to enjoy for sure and night is the right time to start our girivalam and we started as planned.We took some nice shots to post it in Orkut(Lollz..)

1.Around 12 - The Start of our Girivalam




















2.Around 1































3.Around 2
















4.Around 3(As u can see the deserted road behind us)Awesome!!!!!!
















5.In the lodge after our Girivalam
















"It was one of the best nights ever spent in ma life.We had lots of fun and we decided to visit Thiruvanamalai once in every year."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jus spend some 2 mins to write a comment about ma blog!!!